Home » » Photographer’s Pick – Hottie Jacqueline Fernandez

Photographer’s Pick – Hottie Jacqueline Fernandez


Jacqueline FernandezIn the words of the photographer Jitu Savlani, “I first met Jacqueline Fernandez when she had just won the Miss Universe Sri Lanka contest and I was completely struck by her natural beauty and her most infectious smile, I just couldn’t take my eyes of her. In my heart then I knew that she was just perfect for Bollywood and time has just proved me right.”

Jacqueline Fernandez
A Photographer by accident – that’s the phrase which describes Jitu Savlani best. He believe that this profession chose him rather than the other way around. You can read more about him here.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Celebrities Hot & Nude Picture - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger